Sunday 25 October 2015

Cambridge

A couple of weeks ago now, I went to Cambridge for the day. It isn't far away but I always enjoy my time there because it is so quintessentially british.

I love everything about the city; from the bustling market to the fact that you could be run over by a stray bike at any moment (bikes here are in abundance - either speeding down the narrow streets or travelling in packs along the main roads). There is also fantastic shops and great food.

Scroll down to take a look at the photos I took whilst I was there. 

A falafel wrap from a small stand in the street (delicious I might just add)


These beautiful flowers grabbed my attention whilst wondering through the market


King's College in all its glory


Imagine studying here! Amazing.


Colourful bikes are fastened to the railings.


Traditional fudge being made at Fudge Kitchen.


Mmmmm...



Bright posters and advertisement cover the railings.


Thank you for reading, please feel free to follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/tpo.adventure and Bloglovin': bloglovin.com/tpoadventure

No comments:

Post a Comment